Twitter

Twitter

Thursday 25 August 2011

Noah and Hud : Messengers or Jihadis ?



These are two interesting conversation between the Allah’s messengers and the local pagan(disbelievers of  islam).Read these and just think.. What do these sentences convey…
Noah and Disbelievers
Noah to his people :   “O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a tremendous Day.
People said : “Indeed, we see you in clear error.”
Noah : O my people, there is not error in me, but I am a messenger from the Lord of the worlds.I convey to you the messages of my Lord and advise you; and I know from Allah what you do not know. Then do you wonder that there has come to you a reminder from your Lord through a man from among you, that he may warn you and that you may fear Allah so you might receive mercy.”

After that what happened ?
The GOD speaks here after to the prophet  …
“But they denied him, so We saved him and those who were with him in the ship. And we drowned those who denied Our signs. Indeed, they were a blind people.”

HUD and Disbelievers
Hud : “O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. Then will you not fear Him?”
Disbeliever  :  ”Indeed, we see you in foolishness, and indeed, we think you are of the liars.”
Hud   : O my people, there is not foolishness in me, but I am a messenger from the Lord of the worlds.I convey to you the messages of my Lord, and I am to you a trustworthy adviser.
Disbelievers :  ”Have you come to us that we should worship Allah alone and leave what our fathers have worshipped? Then bring us what you promise us, if you should be of the truthful.”
[Hud] : “Already have defilement and anger fallen upon you from your Lord. Do you dispute with me concerning [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has not sent down any authority? Then wait; indeed, I am with you among those who wait.”
Later what happened to DISBELIEVERS ?
God(Allah)  says ….
So We saved him and those with him by mercy from Us. And We eliminated those who denied Our signs, and they were not [at all] believers.

Reference :
Read from http://quran.com/7/59

No comments:

Post a Comment